The best private photo sharing sites
- Google Photos: Best free photo sharing site.
- Amazon Photos: Best way to share photos for Prime members.
- Dropbox: Best way to share photos and more.
- WeTransfer: Quickly send your pictures.
- Flickr: Best of the photo sharing sites.
- SmugMug: Quality photo sharing website.
How do I share all my photos at once?
Create a shared album
- Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- Go to your Google Account and log in.
- Tap Photos at the bottom.
- Select the albums pictures or videos.
- Tap Add at the top.
- Select Shared album.
- Type the name of an album.
- Tap Share when the album is finished.
Whats the best way to share photos with clients?
6 Best Free Ways To Send High-Resolution Photos
- One of the most user-friendly and efficient file-sharing services available is WeTransfer.
- Google Drive. Google Drive is one of the most versatile photo-sharing platforms because it's directly linked to your Gmail account.
How do I email a lot of pictures at once?
Compressed files are much smaller in size, which means they wont trigger your email providers attachment limit, and zipping files doesnt reduce image quality. Both Mac and Windows have a built-in zip feature. This is the simplest way to send a significant number of photos via email attachment.
Let's do it.
- Return to a photo album first, tap the Edit button, and then choose the pictures you want to send—perhaps a dozen or so.
- Tap the Share button after that.
- Go to the Mail app, create a new message, then tap and hold in the body of the message until a pop-up menu appears; when it does, tap Paste.
How do I send large amounts of photos from my Iphone?
Invite more people
- Choose a shared album that you have created in Albums.
- Select the People tab.
- Select Invite Others.
- Names of people you want to share this album with should be entered.
- Hit Add.
How many photos can you send in an email?
The total size of the email, which is typically limited to under 10 MB, or roughly 5 photos, depends on your email provider.
How do I send large number of pictures from one phone to another?
Follow the below steps to transfer photos from the old Android to the new one with Google Photos.
- Log in to Google Photos using your Google account.
- Select Settings from the hamburger menu by tapping it.
- Toggle on Backup & Sync.
- Make sure to backup only the best images.
Does airdrop reduce quality?
Fortunately, if you dislike this feature, you can choose to send your photos in the original quality when using Airdrop. Airdrop does occasionally lower image quality, depending on what device youre sending the pictures to.
What is the best way to send photos without losing quality?
5 Tips How To Send Photos Via The Internet Without Losing Quality
- Document. You must send photos or images youve created as documents (files) rather than as images if you want to send them through messengers and social media platforms in their original resolution.
- Wireless Direct.
Best Ways to Share Big Files
- Share or email your files to others after uploading them to a cloud storage service.
- Use a program for file compression, such as 7-Zip.
- Invest in a USB flash drive.
- Use the free online service Jumpshare.
- Attempt Sendy PRO.
- Apply a VPN.
- Apply SFTP to file transfers.
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- The best overall photo storage service is Flickr.
- Photo hosting site for professionals, 500px.
- The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone is Google Photos.
- Prime Photos on Amazon.
- iCloud by Apple.
- Photoshop Portfolio
Simply open the Gallery app, go to the Share menu (often found by pressing the Menu button), select Gmail, choose the images or videos you want to attach, and then click the OK or Share button. Gmail should then open with the selected images or videos already attached.
The below instructions will guide you to upload multiple photos from File manager to Google drive.
- On your Android phone, launch the File Manager app.
- Images can be tapped.
- Choose the images you want to upload to Google Drive in bulk.
- Find the Send option at the bottom and tap it.
- the Save to Drive option.
If youre using an Android device, Google Photos is probably already installed on your phone; if not, you can download it for free from the Play Store or App Store for iOS. Using Google Photos is probably the simplest and fastest way to share your mobile photos without sacrificing picture quality.
The number of photos you can send via AirDrop is theoretically unlimited, but your success will depend on the size of your files and the processing power of both of your devices.
But in reality, AirDrop is not the only tool that supports wireless transfer between two iDevices. There are many AirDrop-like apps that can help you transfer multiple photos. You can try with a smaller number (I.e. 100 photos, or even 50).
Once youve selected all the photos you want to send, tap the share icon that should be on the bottom left of your screen. After you tap Share, you should see the AirDrop icon appear on the screen. If you want to select more than one photo, just tap the first image, hold it down, and then tap each additional image you want to send.